Richemont -- change to director's responsibilities
Posted Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Richemont announced changes to the role of Mr Jan Rupert, a member of the board of directors of Richemont. Mr Jan Rupert will relinquish his responsibilities as group manufacturing director with effect from 1 April 2012 in order to devote time to other activities. He will remain an executive director and will stand for re-election to the board at the company's annual general meeting in September 2012.
Since joining the group in 1999, Mr Jan Rupert has held the position of group manufacturing director, with overall responsibility for the group's manufacturing strategy. Following this change, the group's manufacturing strategy will be overseen by Mr Richard Lepeu, the group's deputy chief executive officer.
- Western oil exploration in Somalia may spark conflict: UN report-Wed, 17 Jul 2013
- U.S. worried ahead of Zimbabwe poll, warns on credibility -Wed, 17 Jul 2013
- Nigerian consumer inflation falls to 5-year low in June-Wed, 17 Jul 2013
- Home Afrika lists on the Nairobi Securities Exchange-Tue, 16 Jul 2013
- South African gold producers offer 4 percent pay rise-Tue, 16 Jul 2013
- Nigeria's Elumelu seeking 2 oil blocks for power plants-Tue, 16 Jul 2013
- Nigerian activists demand arrest of Sudan's Bashir in court-Tue, 16 Jul 2013
- ICC rejects request to hold trial of Kenya's Ruto in Africa-Tue, 16 Jul 2013