The African Consumer with Nielsenís Graham Marshall
Africa's gross domestic product has grown faster than the rest of the world every year since 2001 making Africa a vital market brimming with opportunity for trade.
To look at the impact of the African consumer, we are joined by Graham Marshall, Business Lead for Strategic Development in Africa at Nielsen.
- Western oil exploration in Somalia may spark conflict: UN report-Wed, 17 Jul 2013
- U.S. worried ahead of Zimbabwe poll, warns on credibility -Wed, 17 Jul 2013
- Nigerian consumer inflation falls to 5-year low in June-Wed, 17 Jul 2013
- Home Afrika lists on the Nairobi Securities Exchange-Tue, 16 Jul 2013
- South African gold producers offer 4 percent pay rise-Tue, 16 Jul 2013
- Nigeria's Elumelu seeking 2 oil blocks for power plants-Tue, 16 Jul 2013
- Nigerian activists demand arrest of Sudan's Bashir in court-Tue, 16 Jul 2013
- ICC rejects request to hold trial of Kenya's Ruto in Africa-Tue, 16 Jul 2013